NarutoShippudenDairansenV2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NarutoShippudenDairansenV2

Owner Darius NEW FOURMS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Owner Darius Talking

Go down 
+4
Riku401
Azure727
kprince
Owner Darius
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Owner Darius
Admin
Owner Darius

Owner Darius Talking Empty
PostSubject: Owner Darius Talking   Owner Darius Talking Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 11:33 am

HELLO THIS IS MY NEW FOURM HOPE U LIKE IT PLZ SIGN UP I NEED KAGES AND ADMINS
Back to top Go down
https://nsdv2.board-directory.net
kprince

kprince

PostSubject: YO   Owner Darius Talking Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:35 pm

Yo ill be glad to join ur game also ill be a good gm too im always on and helping out people when they have problems.also im a nice person;) Razz Laughing farao
Back to top Go down
http://Thedblegacy.com
Azure727

Azure727

PostSubject: yo ill join   Owner Darius Talking Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:50 pm

ill go for GM (its Shima from revolutions)

also a friend of mine (kakashi132) would also like GM hes not saying it becuase he is unable to register for some reason
Back to top Go down
Riku401

Riku401

PostSubject: Re: Owner Darius Talking   Owner Darius Talking Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:54 pm

Yo it's Rido, anyway, I wouldn't mind being an admin for the game. I can't do much else, but I know I tend to watch out for people trying to cheat, and I try to help others at said points in time.
Back to top Go down
Owner Darius
Admin
Owner Darius

PostSubject: OWNER DARIUS HAHAHAHHAHA   Owner Darius Talking Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:49 pm

SUP GUYS Basketball I SEE U WANNA BE A GM IN MY GAME geek OK ILL LET U BE ONE LEAVE YOUR MSN OR YAHOO AND BYOND KEY queen elephant afro flower study scratch sunny confused confused confused bounce Arrow lol!
Back to top Go down
https://nsdv2.board-directory.net
MuItirace

PostSubject: Me For GM :D   Owner Darius Talking Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:09 pm

Yo Sup Darius Its Me Avenger From NSR/ Naruto Shinobi Revolution I'm Just Posting My App Like You Told Me Too. And My Key Is: MuItirace And You Know My MSN
Back to top Go down
Azure727

Azure727

PostSubject: Re: Owner Darius Talking   Owner Darius Talking Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:13 pm

Hey this is Kakashi132 My key is Cutter132 and hotmail is Kakashi-132@hotmail.com and since me and my friend r sharing this acc ill put his up too his key is Kite727 and hotmail is Tr-edge727@hotmail.com hope it can be some use cya
Back to top Go down
skyking50

PostSubject: Hokage and gm   Owner Darius Talking Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:16 pm

name:Drake
Key:skyking50
i would like to be a gm and hokage Because i would like to help other players with problems there having and i play this game almost 24/7. Well I can and do help,I always tell people to follow the rules,and sometimes if they ask tell them the rules,I am also friendly and don't have any bad relations with other players,I will also enforce the rules(maybe when I have Gm they'll listen..lol)And also enforce the rules on my fellow Gms I will do whatever I have to do If the Gm/Player doesn't cooperate with me and if it's a Gm report him to another Gm . so plz make me gm and hokage farao king
Back to top Go down
Kingdom Riku

PostSubject: Re: Owner Darius Talking   Owner Darius Talking Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:38 pm

i wanna be your gm too,
im new to the forums and will be on alot.
im here to help u.
Back to top Go down
LeafShinobi

LeafShinobi

PostSubject: Re: Owner Darius Talking   Owner Darius Talking Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:46 am

Yes i wanna be gm of your game
key:Kazekage gaara kun
Game name: Leafshinobi
yahooim:gogeta489@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owner Darius Talking   Owner Darius Talking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Owner Darius Talking
Page 1 of 1