NarutoShippudenDairansenV2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NarutoShippudenDairansenV2

Owner Darius NEW FOURMS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GM application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sempai

GM application Empty
PostSubject: GM application   GM application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:20 pm

My game name:Sempai

Key: Sempaialexeo

Reson i want to become Gm: I think i can really help yur game wit alot of things i have seen that it looks like yur realls busy with everyone complaining about this and that and i think i could really help cause i have done alot of things like this and i know what to do in most situations.

Eirlier experiance: I habe been a GM on pleanty of Naruto game.. Alot i can't evan remember cause they quit long time ago... Some games i have resently been GM on is one make by NinoKilo something (can't really remember his game) I have also been GM on alot of GBZ games but idk if that would contradict with being a Gm on a naruto game..

Times i would be on: i will be on every night from about 8ish ot 11PM Central time. I can be later on fridays and saturdays. The thing is im not always home on saturday nights so.. ya

Conclusion: I really think i can help you on the game and as you can tell i have done this alot my how neat my application for GM is.. lol I guess i will see you on game!!

C ya soon darius! -Sempai-
Back to top Go down
LeafShinobi

LeafShinobi

GM application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM application   GM application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:41 am

My game name:Leaf shinobi

Key: Kazekage gaara kun

Reason: I want to be a gm is because most gamer could get a great feel and respect of me and my colliges and also you if they can't respect that then they can take their game and rank else were i am new to this so i am kinda still new at it but i am learning by the minute

Eirlier experiance: None

Times i would be on: Every day or chance i get

Conclusion: I Think i could contribute to the game like most people could i have the upmost respect for you and gammers and anyone else people will like my laid back personality and love my kindness and help towards gamers so see ya
See ya later ~Leaf Shinobi~
Back to top Go down

GM application
Page 1 of 1